Sunday, June 15, 2014

All things ethanol - a brief introduction

Hello all, and thanks for checking out this blog. You will see opinions, links to other ethanol articles, discussions of news updates in the ethanol industry, and much more! Having been raised by a very pro-ethanol state-of-Michigan-employed Dad, I have no other influence on my views of ethanol, or background in agriculture. I care passionately about the environment, the economy, and many other factors that have shaped my support and activism for ethanol.

I will try to post here daily. As a disclaimer, I should note that my opinions and views are my own, and no one is telling me what to say. After all, it isn't hard to research this stuff on the interwebs and gain experience by talking to folks on every step of the ethanol line, from the growing of the corn (primary feedstock for ethanol currently, though this is slowly changing!) all the way to the sale of the finished product. If you have any questions or comments, post them here! But please, keep it civil.

No comments:

Post a Comment